Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork...

5 posters

Go down

EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork... Empty EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork...

Post  Cowley Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 am

...simply soak them in how water for couple of minutes, softening the rubber enough to wiggle them free. Wink

There, that's arguably the most worthwhile, but also the shortest and easiest topic for a long time. Rolling Eyes
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork... Empty Re: EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork...

Post  bmd Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:08 am

v good david.................... Smile

bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork... Empty Re: EASY SOLUTION if you're struggling to remove tyres from wheels without damaging the paintwork...

Post  gaz_bass Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:35 pm

So I don't need the blowtorch or hammer mate??? jocolor
gaz_bass
gaz_bass

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm

aye and thats just the 1:43's!!!!! affraid affraid
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:47 pm

So much for this being the shortest topic and easiest tutorial on this fine community of ours - cheers lads..... geek

It's the little things that often get overlooked, and hints & tips like this are only easy if you know them already. Wink

lol!
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm

good call, david ignore that stirring trouble-maker gaz!!! (booooo) he's a bad bad man Mad lol!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Here endeth today's lesson children. Tomorrow, I will be touching on the lengthy subject of - Part 1 : How to unscrew a screw.

Part 2, dealing with reversing Part 1, will follow as and when I have carried out detailed field research on the subject in controlled conditions. scratch

lol!
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  gaz_bass Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 pm

bmd wrote:good call, david ignore that stirring trouble-maker gaz!!! (booooo) he's a bad bad man Mad lol!

Me? I've put the crowbar back in the shed too.

Sorry but I couldn't resist. Piccies always help not the brightest button on here!
gaz_bass
gaz_bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Juha Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Cowley wrote:Here endeth today's lesson children. Tomorrow, I will be touching on the lengthy subject of - Part 1 : How to unscrew a screw.
Do you mean there's a different way other than using a welder, crowbar, magnet, or a dremel? Suspect
Juha
Juha

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Cowley wrote:...simply soak them in how water for couple of minutes, softening the rubber enough to wiggle them free. Wink

There, that's arguably the most worthwhile, but also the shortest and easiest topic for a long time. Rolling Eyes

Strange water in Derbyshire. Laughing

I put mine in hot water but they melted Exclamation
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Doh! Embarassed

lol!
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down