Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually!

3 posters

Go down

bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually! Empty bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually!

Post  bmd Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 pm

been gathering up a couple of 1:18 bases over the last wee while....these ones have been stripped, also have a 99 focus and another corolla to strip........Rolling Eyes 
then it'l be time to start converting again... just thought i'd take a snap while they're all in their purest white....Wink 

apologies to david for the blatant plagiarism of his 'White Album' theme!!! lol! Embarassed 

bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually! Mtqu
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually! Empty Re: bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually!

Post  newt5550 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

They look all white to me Billy Laughing  Rolling Eyes 
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually! Empty Re: bmd's white album..........well more like an EP actually!

Post  bmd Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:59 pm

lol! white you are chris!!! Embarassed 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Looking great Billy. Focus and Corolla especially look great in plain white. I know what a few will be but looking forward to what the rest will be once finished.

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:21 pm

cheers brian....need to get my finger out.....you should know what at least one of them will be, its waiting for you to complete one of your many projects lol!!!! Wink 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 pm

LOL its one of too many. Need to clear out a few things before i get back to that project

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 pm

ha! indeed m8...... Laughing 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down