Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Christmas ...............

+22
Cowley
Hampton Caught
Ryan_C
Rallycol
brian
Juha
Niallod
daivideo
mcm motorsport
focussimo
Speedy
mconboy
jusali
jimb
newt5550
Mark 2 Magic
reeft1
bmd
tom 39
Zeus
Cazzo
modelrallysport.com
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Christmas ............... - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Christmas ...............

Post  Sal Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Belated best wishes. Not felt overly Christmasssy due to a death in the immediate family in the last 10 days but looking forward to a better 2014 even if HPI wont be part of it!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas ............... - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Christmas ...............

Post  turn the wheel Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Belated Christmas greetings to all forum members and your familys.......suffering a pc virus it have taken 2 days to type this......

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 am

Sal wrote:Belated best wishes. Not felt overly Christmasssy due to a death in the immediate family in the last 10 days but looking forward to a better 2014 even if HPI wont be part of it!

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss. There's never a good time to lose someone you love and Christmas time is even worse. I trust that 2014 will be better for you, whilst we've lost HPI we do have Modelzone back in a small way, and maybe in 2014 we'll be able to meet up for some rallycross at Croft?  Cool 

Best wishes, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:40 am

turn the wheel wrote:it have taken 2 days to type this......

I know what you mean. I don't type very quickly either!  lol!  Cheers, Steve

Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2