Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festival of Motorsport Iverk showgrounds Piltown Sunday 13th July

+10
mconboy
newt5550
Hampton Caught
Niallod
CDM
Juha
JOB
Speedy
turn the wheel
brian
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Festival of Motorsport Iverk showgrounds Piltown Sunday 13th July - Page 2 Empty Re: Festival of Motorsport Iverk showgrounds Piltown Sunday 13th July

Post  Juha Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:36 am

Hampton Caught wrote:Thanks again, guys.  I'm humbled at the work in putting all those models out (and back again!), let alone collecting that number of models!  I'll have to show my better half!  She thinks I've got problems with my collection!  She ain't seen nothing yet!   Laughing 
I always show such pics when someone tells me I have too many models. Laughing 
Juha
Juha

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Festival of Motorsport Iverk showgrounds Piltown Sunday 13th July - Page 2 Empty Re: Festival of Motorsport Iverk showgrounds Piltown Sunday 13th July

Post  jimb Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Superb photos and what a collection - well done guys  cheers . I especially loved the Skoda collection - the van and transporter are "wants" along with the 130LR's. They are becoming increasingly difficult to find - if anyone wants to part with any I will only be too happy to help   lol! 
You are right Donie there is no cure - I am supposedly downsizing but still find I have nearly as many "wants" ! lol!   Rolling Eyes 
jimb
jimb

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Great photo's and great display of models.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm

turn the wheel wrote:
Hampton Caught wrote:James, Juha, what great pics!   Very Happy   Nice going!

I'll have to show my better half!  She thinks I've got problems with my collection!  She ain't seen nothing yet!   Laughing 

Cheers, Steve

Steve......................SHE is RIGHT.........you have a problem............I have a problem............we all have a problem..................AND .........there ......no tablet........no CURE for it !!!!!!!!!

That has got to be the most honest and truthful statement about model collecting i've ever heard. Must try it out on the wife  Laughing 
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:51 pm

newt5550 wrote:
turn the wheel wrote:

I'll have to show my better half!  She thinks I've got problems with my collection!  She ain't seen nothing yet!   Laughing 

Cheers, Steve

Steve......................SHE is RIGHT.........you have a problem............I have a problem............we all have a problem..................AND .........there ......no tablet........no CURE for it !!!!!!!!!

That has got to be the most honest and truthful statement about model collecting i've ever heard. Must try it out on the wife  Laughing 

I have been advised a few times to try "A BOTTLE OF COP ON"......................

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:21 am

In and amongst the many Monte lovelies did I see a red and white MG 1100 by Vitesse?   Is that a Code 3 or a Vitesse release?  I haven't seen it before and being an MG.... I'm very interested!   bounce 

Thanks again, guys.  I'm humbled at the work in putting all those models out (and back again!), let alone collecting that number of models!  I'll have to show my better half!  She thinks I've got problems with my collection!  She ain't seen nothing yet!   Laughing 

Cheers, Steve

Most of the 64 Monte collection are one offs - the MG was redone from a colour Pathe news report and from help I got from Peter Scott. Incidentally the same goes for the Green MG1100 and the Rover.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Some tv coverage of the show showing all the other stuff that was at the show.

Starts at 6.45 http://www.irishtv.ie/kilkenny-ep/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2