Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online?

3 posters

Go down

Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online? Empty Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online?

Post  Sal Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Been a bit absentminded when recording the footage of this years Irish Tarmac championship when its been shown on MotorsTV (come to think of it dont believe the Circuit National was ever shown) so been looking to see if I can find anything online without success. Does anyone have any links? Now that Tyndals arnt doing it not sure a year end dvd will be produced...

Ta
Chris

Sal

Back to top Go down

Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online? Empty Re: Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online?

Post  brian Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:53 pm

I think I have a few of the shows recorded off the TV onto disk. Pretty sure I have Donegal, Circuit and Kilarney, not sure on Galway.

File sizes are too large to upload but if you cant find them anywhere else I can post over a copy

Back to top Go down

Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online? Empty Re: Where can I find 2014 ITRC footage online?

Post  bmd Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:08 pm

lurgan park if your interested m8...

http://player.u.tv/programme/RPM
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down