Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coleman stratos

+3
brian
sbuckley
bmd
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

coleman stratos - Page 3 Empty Re: coleman stratos

Post  bmd Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 pm

what?!!! affraid rory wise up m8, without your initial knowledge on the arches, decals etc i'd be proudly showin pix of a galway car that was nothin like the original, so many thanks for all your input, seriously appreciated! because my base has the big rear arches and im a lazy tube, ive opted for the ypres car, and also hopin that arenas decals for that event are more accurate than their galway one lol!! between you two guys i'll eventually get her done, need to paint the wheels yellow now, they're the wrong rim but at least the colour will be right lol!!

cheers rory Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:15 pm

I meant I never got to assist you with the  decals.  Yellow or Gold wheels will work if its the Ypres car and the car used wheels that were a mishmash of Minilites, Cromodoras and Campagnola so no matter what rims you put on it will still be right.
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:11 am

ah right cheers m8, nearly done now i fi can just get 10 mins spare time..lol!! Rolling Eyes
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Have cleaned the dust off my one here-ya never know it might get finished this year. Very Happy
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:14 pm

nice one rory....can i ask a favour m8, im at work and need to print off a front number plate for mine but havent got the model with me....the panel for the front plate is very small and thin, could you possibly measure yours for me in mm so could get that done tonight? thanks m8 Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm

finally finished this...not an easy one tbh due to dodgy decals and even dodgier guy trying to do the conversion lol!! anyway, pix in new arrivals, thanks you two again for all the advice and help... cheers
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:41 pm

bmd wrote:finally finished this...not an  easy one tbh due to dodgy decals and even dodgier guy trying to do the conversion lol!! anyway, pix in new arrivals, thanks you two again for all the advice and help... cheers

About bloody time cheers lol! Like how you have now come to terms with being dodgy Laughing
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3