Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ##########

+4
JOB
brian
newt5550
turn the wheel
8 posters

Go down

########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ########## Empty ########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ##########

Post  turn the wheel Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Greetings everybody..........This year will see a NEW Model Show on the Calander !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is only in the planning stage right now and it came to my attention as I got a call looking for permission to run on the Sunday before my Show ie 7 OCTOBER and as it was their only date available i could not refuse.................So hopefully we will be in Bantry.........Home to 4 Times British Rally Champion Keith Cronin so what an oppertune moment and stage to put on a Cronin Motorsport Rally Model Display/Collection ????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!! HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What Cronin Models Decals are out there ???????????????

WHO have made what ????????? What is available Please let me know !!!!!!!!!

TURN THE WHEEL

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ########## Empty Re: ########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ##########

Post  newt5550 Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Jfe did a Lancer and Paul (reeft) has done a Citroen. Are Denis Cronin any good or are you just keeping it Keith?
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ########## Empty Re: ########## NEW Model Show in BANTRY Co. Cork. ##########

Post  brian Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:01 pm

What a sight a keith cronin collection would be. Varity alone would be worth the trip. Group n evo and impreza, evo 10 from donegal, ds3, proton, feista r5, i20 r5 plus loads more i havnt thought of.

Ive only got 2 cronin models in 1/43, keiths ds3 and denis's m3. Also have these in 1/18 from different events

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:59 am

brian wrote:What a sight a keith cronin collection would be. Varity alone would be worth the trip. Group n evo and impreza, evo 10 from donegal, ds3, proton, feista r5, i20 r5 plus loads more i havnt thought of.

Ive only got 2 cronin models in 1/43, keiths ds3 and denis's m3. Also have these in 1/18 from different events

What Proton did he rally?
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:25 am

turn the wheel wrote:Greetings everybody..........This year will see a NEW Model Show on the Calander !!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is only in the planning stage right now and it came to my attention as I got a call looking for permission to run on the Sunday before my Show ie 7 OCTOBER and as it was their only date available i could not refuse.................So hopefully we will be in Bantry.........Home to 4 Times British Rally Champion Keith Cronin so what an oppertune moment and stage to put on a Cronin Motorsport Rally Model Display/Collection ????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!! HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What Cronin Models Decals are out there ???????????????

WHO have made what ?????????       What is available         Please let me know !!!!!!!!!

TURN THE WHEEL
Donie, Did you ever get the Abarth S2000 he rallied made ?
I still have a JFE Denis Cronin Subaru WRC "in stock" - JFE sent over models a few years back in the hope that Donie and myself could/would sell them at one or other of the displays we did so I still have one left unsold. Usual JFE price but cheaper postage if anyone interested.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  GKnight Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:28 am

newt5550 wrote:
brian wrote:What a sight a keith cronin collection would be. Varity alone would be worth the trip. Group n evo and impreza, evo 10 from donegal, ds3, proton, feista r5, i20 r5 plus loads more i havnt thought of.

Drove a Satria in a round or two of the IRC I think

GKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  David Napier Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:01 pm

I think this is a Kieth Cronin car that deserved to be modelled
https://www.ewrc.cz/images/2008/photos/pirelli_star_driver_shoot_out_europe_2008/mf_a_140_cronin_3.jpg

Also 4 models of his cars showing on EWRC
https://www.ewrc-models.com/user/901/

David Napier

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:33 am

newt5550 wrote:Jfe did a Lancer and Paul (reeft) has done a Citroen. Are Denis Cronin any good or are you just keeping it Keith?

ILL put up every Cronin model i can get my hands on !!!!!!
Keith Cronin plus his Uncle Denis and his brother Daniel ..................since i posted the origional message the Circuit of Munster Rally 2018 have taken place...........RESULT 1st...Keith Cronin,
                                            .........................2nd..Daniel Cronin,
Imagine two brothers 1st & 2nd.............just thinking it would make a very unique TWIN model Set in one case ??????????

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Go easy now Brian........you dont kneed two trips to Cork one weekend after the other............7 October in Bantry & Dromtariffe on 14 October.................................but all help will be appreciated...............but having you in Dromtariffee is much more important  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:47 pm

turn the wheel wrote:
newt5550 wrote:Jfe did a Lancer and Paul (reeft) has done a Citroen. Are Denis Cronin any good or are you just keeping it Keith?

ILL put up every Cronin model i can get my hands on !!!!!!
Keith Cronin plus his Uncle Denis and his brother Daniel ..................since i posted the origional message the Circuit of Munster Rally 2018 have taken place...........RESULT 1st...Keith Cronin,
                                            .........................2nd..Daniel Cronin,
Imagine two brothers 1st & 2nd.............just thinking it would make a very unique TWIN model Set in one case ??????????

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trofeu-Spitou-Rally-Models-Subaru-Impreza-D-Cronin-Fastnet-2009-Code-3/172476846746?hash=item28286bd29a:g:L64AAOSwceNacFYy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trofeu-Spitou-Rally-Models-Subaru-Impreza-Cork-09-D-Cronin-Code-3/172476881339?hash=item28286c59bb:g:VFsAAOSwXMZacFYN

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trofeu-Spitou-Rally-Models-Subaru-Impreza-Lakes-2009-D-Cronin/172476843325?hash=item28286bc53d:g:lOcAAOSwsZJacFZD

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trofeu-Spitou-Rally-Models-Subaru-Impreza-Lakes-10-D-Cronin-Code-3/182413587645?hash=item2a78b274bd:g:CjIAAOSwoRBacFYa
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:55 pm

JOB wrote:
turn the wheel wrote:Greetings everybody..........This year will see a NEW Model Show on the Calander !!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is only in the planning stage right now and it came to my attention as I got a call looking for permission to run on the Sunday before my Show ie 7 OCTOBER and as it was their only date available i could not refuse.................So hopefully we will be in Bantry.........Home to 4 Times British Rally Champion Keith Cronin so what an oppertune moment and stage to put on a Cronin Motorsport Rally Model Display/Collection ????????????????????

WHO have made what ?????????       What is available         Please let me know !!!!!!!!!

TURN THE WHEEL
Donie, Did you ever get the Abarth S2000 he rallied made ?
I still have a JFE Denis Cronin Subaru WRC "in stock" - JFE sent over models a few years back in the hope that Donie and myself could/would sell them at one or other of the displays we did so I still have one left unsold. Usual JFE price but cheaper postage if anyone interested.

James thank for jogging my lazy memory......i totally forgot about that Abarth S2000................but ill be on it shortly !!!!!!! What Denis Cronin car & Rally model do you have James

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:11 pm

GKnight wrote:
newt5550 wrote:

Drove a Satria in a round or two of the IRC I think
Correct ...he sure did use it in Rally Scotland may be one more event but not sure,,,,,,,,,!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Will check Donie . I have prob Keith’s first 3 championship cars -Mitsubishi Evo , Citroen and Gp. N Subaru. Denis M3 . JFE did quite a few . Keith’s rise to fame coincided with the explosion of Irish models onto the market so I had to pick and choose so adding models to my Cronin collection was “suspended”

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm

JOB wrote:Will check Donie . I have prob Keith’s first 3 championship cars -Mitsubishi Evo , Citroen  and Gp. N Subaru.  Denis M3 . JFE did quite a few . Keith’s rise to fame coincided with the explosion of Irish models onto the market so I had to pick and choose so adding models to my Cronin collection was  “suspended”

Great Stuff James.....!!!!!! Ill be putting up a list of what i have shortly

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:44 pm

[quote="turn the wheel"]
JOB wrote:Will check Donie . I have prob Keith’s first 3 championship cars -Mitsubishi Evo , Citroen  and Gp. N Subaru.  Denis M3 . JFE did quite a few . Keith’s rise to fame coincided with the explosion of Irish models onto the market so I had to pick and choose so adding models to my Cronin collection was  “suspended”

OK so heres what i have right now !!!!!!!!
Keith Cronin Mitsubishi Evo 9............... Rally Yorkshire 2009 #2
Keith Cronin Mitsubishi Evo 10............... Donegal Rally 2010 #4
Keith Cronin Proton............................. Rally Scotland IRC 2011 #7
Keith Cronin Citroen DS3 R3 .... .............Jim Clarke Rally 2012 # 2
Keith Cronin Subaru Impreza (Pirelli Car)..Isle of Man # 2
Keith Cronin Citroen DS3 R5 ..................Cork 20 Rally 2014 # 3
Keith Cronin Citroen DS3 R5 ..................Cork 20 Rally 2015 #2
Keith Cronin Citroen DS3 R5 ................. Donegal Rally 2016
keith Cronin Citroen DS3 R5 ..................West Cork Rally 2016 # 5

Denis Cronin Subaru Impreza...................Rally of the Lakes #1
Denis Cronin Subaru Impreza...................Cork 20 Rally #4
Denis Cronin Subaru Impreza...................Fastnet Rally 2009 #5
Denis Cronin Subaru Impreza...................Rally of the Lakes 2010 #5
Denis Cronin Subaru Impreza...................Rally of the Lakes 2013 #3
Denis Cronin BMW M3............................Clare Stages Rally 2003 #14

Daniel Cronin ??????????????...................??????????????????????????? well who is going to make the first model of this guy !!!!!

So looking at the list available i see im missing a Keith Citroen from Rallye Du Var........so who made this???????where is it available ?????? What others are available ???????

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Creedon Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 pm

I think I have a DS3 Rallye du Var model somewhere. I think I got the decals on fleabay. I'll have a look when I'm home at the weekend.
By the show, I should also have a Fiesta from the Malcolm Wilson stages.
Ted Creedon
Ted Creedon

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 am

Ted Creedon wrote:I think I have a DS3 Rallye du Var model somewhere.  I think I got the decals on fleabay.  I'll have a look when I'm home at the weekend.  
By the show, I should also have a Fiesta from the Malcolm Wilson stages.

You will have..........I saw it in primer today Ted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:10 am

In a few hours i will head off to Bantry for this Model Show i will take some photos with the phone but i will have to send same to somebody to post them up here !!!!!!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:59 am

Best of luck for the show Donie. Can't make it down, unfortunately!
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Creedon Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:19 am

turn the wheel wrote:In a few hours i will head off to Bantry for this Model Show i will take some photos with the phone but i will have to send same to somebody to post them up here !!!!!!!
Send them on to me if you have pics, Donie and I'll lash them up for you.
Ted Creedon
Ted Creedon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down