Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Nesbitt

3 posters

Go down

Andrew Nesbitt  Empty Andrew Nesbitt

Post  JOB Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:44 pm

Seems like this section has lain unloved for some time. I'm "borrowing " a photo from another thread to start this one. It's possibly self serving but not as self serving as if I did a thread on the cars I have sat in.  In fact a thread based on navigators would give a very varied  spread of cars, drivers and events.Andrew Nesbitt  Nesbit10

JOB

Back to top Go down

Andrew Nesbitt  Empty Re: Andrew Nesbitt

Post  JOB Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:01 pm

The list of my outings with Andrew and my best stab at the models already done. I think Piotr may be doing or has done a number of the early Toyotas and the GpA car. The Metro 6R4 and a Manta have also been done - they were before my time in the silly seat.

Andrew Nesbitt  2bbb1710

JOB

Ted Creedon and cowfeeder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rallycol Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:19 pm

That's a mighty impressive list! Must be some fond memories amongst all those events

Rallycol

Back to top Go down

Post  cowfeeder Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:00 am

JOB wrote:The list of my outings with Andrew and my best stab at the models already done.  I think Piotr may be doing or has done a number of the early Toyotas and the GpA car.  The Metro 6R4 and a Manta have also been done - they were before my time in the silly seat.

Andrew Nesbitt  2bbb1710

That is a fantastic list of events and results James, I will cross reference with what I have in the collection at my end and let you know if there are any others that have been built as 1/43 models.
Mark
cowfeeder
cowfeeder

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:28 pm

Andrew Nesbitt  Nesbit11

Guy just posted this on facebook . Might have to get started on doing my version !!!

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down