Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant believe the forum is so quiet

+9
Hampton Caught
Cowley
bmd
mcm motorsport
srsmodels
Sal
Zeus
Beaney
turn the wheel
13 posters

Go down

I cant believe the forum is so quiet Empty I cant believe the forum is so quiet

Post  turn the wheel Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:22 pm

I have been on here 3 or 4 times today, and i cant believe how quiet it has been only 2 members on now then 2 earlier today and 1n this morning......what is everybody at ........????

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

I cant believe the forum is so quiet Empty Re: I cant believe the forum is so quiet

Post  Beaney Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

everyones probably stuffed and canny move after the big feed a turkey and then a few beer... lol only reason im on as theres bugger all on tv, nearly as bad as on here.... lol quieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Very Happy

Beaney
Beaney

Back to top Go down

I cant believe the forum is so quiet Empty Re: I cant believe the forum is so quiet

Post  Zeus Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm recovering from 3 days drinking Laughing
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Been spending most of my time in Harrogate hospital as my dad was taken seriously ill on Christmas Eve so not a lot of festive cheer or time for forums chez Lunn this year. Ironically it was the father in law's turn last year so losing the feeling for Christmas at the moment.. Sad

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Been ill since Saturday being sick and aching so had a great xmas.............NOT

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Sorry to hear that so many have been having a bad christmas....just like me really.......F all on TV.....booked a flight to Australia....flying out tomorrow to find i dont have my visa returned on time and the Imigration Office in Oz is closed......not much to see on the forum and thats about all i can afford to buy...F all......
ROLL on 2013..

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 pm

aghhhh guys admit it you's are all missing me!! Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:59 pm

lads i hope those on the forum having a rough time with health/tracel/family issues get sorted out asap.........popped on today a couple of times but it is Christmas after all! Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:00 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:aghhhh guys admit it you's are all missing me!! Razz Razz
Ok so Paul is back .......life can resume........he he he

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 pm

turn the wheel wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:aghhhh guys admit it you's are all missing me!! Razz Razz
Ok so Paul is back .......life can resume........he he he

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Sorry to hear about your father Chris - this time of year certainly seems to have been a bit of a downer for you over the last couple of years! No Thoughts are with you mate at this difficult time, take care chap....

On the other matter, I've not even turned my PC on since Christmas Eve Eve! Shocked Been far too busy shopping whilst the good lady has been working. As we sat there on Christmas Eve wrapping up the last presents, she actually said to her sister "He's been brilliant!" - I almost had a heart attack! Shocked I've only turning the PC on now to check the bank balance! Crying or Very sad

The last few days have been a full on big family Christmas and Boxing Day, and anybody who knows me better or has me on Facebook, will know what a big family I have - hence there is so little time for anything else. At this time of year why should there really be anything else apart from spending time eating, drinking, laughing and relaxing with your family.

To all those that wished me a Merry Christmas, I thank you, and return the same (now somewhat belated!) Best Wishes, Seasons Greetings, and Happy New Year for 2013 to you - much love and prosperity to you all.
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 pm

hi david, back at you m8!! Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Sssssshhhhhhhhhh! Keep it quiet guys, some of us are still sleeping! Very Happy NOT!!!!

I've no doubt that full service will resume in the next day or so, if it hasn't already. Smile

Cheers everyone, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Popped on a couple of times but had a house full over crimbo (wife's family been over) so have been entertaining them.
Back to work today Sad so normality now resumes. All that expense for 2days and not a models in sight. Well maybe the few i bought myself for christmas that the good wife hasn't seen Rolling Eyes
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:48 pm

newt5550 wrote:Popped on a couple of times but had a house full over crimbo (wife's family been over) so have been entertaining them.
Back to work today Sad so normality now resumes. All that expense for 2days and not a models in sight. Well maybe the few i bought myself for christmas that the good wife hasn't seen Rolling Eyes

im in the same club steve! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:
newt5550 wrote:Popped on a couple of times but had a house full over crimbo (wife's family been over) so have been entertaining them.

im in the same club steve! Evil or Very Mad

A bit too much of the Irish brew as well buy the looks of it Laughing drunken
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm

mmmmmm thaat coulde explan things alrighte bruno,david,mark,graham,alan,chris,john,colin.....hopefully your name is in there sumwhere! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:55 am

turn the wheel wrote:Sorry to hear that so many have been having a bad christmas....just like me really.......F all on TV.....booked a flight to Australia....flying out tomorrow to find i dont have my visa returned on time and the Imigration Office in Oz is closed......not much to see on the forum and thats about all i can afford to buy...F all......
ROLL on 2013..
Im Flying...in Abu Dhabi at the moment......not a 1/43 model in sight.....only 2 legged ones...Ha Ha Ha!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 am

o aye rub it in donie! Razz
have a wonderful time mate!!

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:28 am

mcm motorsport wrote:o aye rub it in donie! Razz
Im in Sydney now and even more two legged model.......and its 36 degrees and they are wearing LESS !!!!!!!!!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:16 am

turn the wheel wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:o aye rub it in donie! Razz
Im in Sydney now and even more two legged model.......and its 36 degrees and they are wearing LESS !!!!!!!!!!

And you wonder why we live in Australia Smile

Mal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Tumbo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 am

and that is just the NSW scraggs try visiting the Qld beaches LOL!
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:43 am

Dr Tumbo wrote:and that is just the NSW scraggs try visiting the Qld beaches LOL!

Yep, you have Victorian scraggs up there. Smile

Mal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Lowe Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 am

My Irish friend from Jersey has buggered off for a month down under and i am sick of his Facebook staus on the weather Laughing
Mark Lowe
Mark Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 am

Dire times at moment

Nobody hardly on forum

Sales zero,......not good

Asconas and EVO's sitting here.......

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down