Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rally Programme Collectors

+3
srsmodels
Zeus
turn the wheel
7 posters

Go down

Rally Programme Collectors Empty Rally Programme Collectors

Post  turn the wheel Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 pm

I have secured approx. 15 Rally Programmes from the Cork 20 Rally 2013 and will pass them on to anybody on the forum if you collect programmes.....Donie

Last edited by turn the wheel on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot year)

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Rally Programme Collectors Empty Re: Rally Programme Collectors

Post  turn the wheel Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:40 am

I can not believe that any body on here don't collect programes

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

I collect them but have almost zero funds. Crying or Very sad 
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Zeus wrote:I collect them but have almost zero funds. Crying or Very sad 
They are FREE to a good home !!!!!
Just send your postal addresses

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:28 am

I do....

Going to start clearing some out

Will put some for sale on here and fb soon

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  apsrallymodels Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:48 pm

keep me one donie, u doing lurgan, as will collect it then
apsrallymodels
apsrallymodels

http://www.apsrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:45 am

Alan,
regrettably I wont be in Lurgan as we don't have an engine.........but I will post it to you no bother....or I will check out JOB if he is going to Lurgan ....then I will give it to him.........Donie

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:10 pm

turn the wheel wrote:Alan,
regrettably I wont be in Lurgan as we don't have an engine.........but I will post it to you no bother....or I will check out JOB if he is going to Lurgan ....then I will give it to him.........Donie

Lurgan very early this year. It clashes with Ravens Rock for which we have an entry in. Sorry guys  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 pm

As an addition to this thread I keep thinking of "themes" for rally exhibits and one that has been in my head for a while is the Irish Tarmac Championships. Donie and myself have not discussed this yet but a window display in Millstreet for the Cork 20 with a model of the Championship car from each year since its inception in 1978 and a rally programme from that year would be one of my suggestions. Both Donie and myself would have a number of the models but by no means all as some have never been done but I would be slack when it comes to rally programmes. So if anyone has duplicates let me know. Likewise anyone up for some rare models 1981 Jimmy McRae Opel Ascona 400 WSH 4V, 1982 John Coyne Lotus Sunbeam, 1983 Austin McHale Vauxhall Chevette HSR, etc

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  apsrallymodels Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 pm

No worries James, Was looking also to personally hand you a model of galway 1999 GpA subaru

Will post it instead

(can u PM me your address details )

JOB wrote:
turn the wheel wrote:Alan,

Lurgan very early this year. It clashes with Ravens Rock for which we have an entry in. Sorry guys  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
apsrallymodels
apsrallymodels

http://www.apsrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Seen a picture of it on facebook - looks really well Alan. Little did we know what adventures lay ahead of us back then with the various Subarus. Very Happy  Shocked  Razz 

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Donie could you want to hold another one for me and ill collect it at the motorshow. I can post the one you sent me to Alan as ive flyers to send him anyway

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

brian wrote:Donie could you want to hold another one for me and ill collect it at the motorshow. I can post the one you sent me to Alan as ive flyers to send him anyway
Perfect Brian.............So that's 1 for you Brian and 1 for you Alan all sorted !!!!!!!

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 pm

JOB wrote:As an addition to this thread I keep thinking of "themes" for rally exhibits and one that has been in my head for a while is the Irish Tarmac Championships. Donie and myself have not discussed this yet but a window display in Millstreet for the Cork 20 with a model of the Championship car from each year since its inception in 1978 and a rally programme from that year would be one of my suggestions. Both Donie and myself would have a number of the models but by no means all as some have never been done but I would be slack when it comes to rally programmes. So if anyone has duplicates let me know. Likewise anyone up for some rare models 1981 Jimmy McRae Opel Ascona 400 WSH 4V, 1982 John Coyne Lotus Sunbeam, 1983 Austin McHale Vauxhall Chevette HSR, etc

Another good idea James.....no idea who won all those Tarmac Championships or how many of those models would we have but it sure is food for thought!!!!! and you can guess my answer on the 3 models you mentioned.................by the way from another thread here somewhere there was a suggestion of another Roy White mode with the new colour scheme l???????? what do you think????????????

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:40 pm

James.....we have lost Joe Leslie and Sean Buckley for the Motorsport Show due to family commitments.......waiting for a pm from Speedy

The theme of FORD in MOTORSPORT for the Classic Ford For Cystic Fibrosis (CF 4 CF) in August.......I have picked up a few of the older Fords for that too....Consul 375 and Zephyr......No trace of a Corsair

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 am

turn the wheel wrote:
JOB wrote:As an addition to this thread I keep thinking of "themes" for rally exhibits and one that has been in my head for a while is the Irish Tarmac Championships. Donie and myself have not discussed this yet but a window display in Millstreet for the Cork 20 with a model of the Championship car from each year since its inception in 1978 and a rally programme from that year would be one of my suggestions. Both Donie and myself would have a number of the models but by no means all as some have never been done but I would be slack when it comes to rally programmes. So if anyone has duplicates let me know. Likewise anyone up for some rare models 1981 Jimmy McRae Opel Ascona 400 WSH 4V, 1982 John Coyne Lotus Sunbeam, 1983 Austin McHale Vauxhall Chevette HSR, etc

Another good idea James.....no idea who won all those Tarmac Championships or how many of those models would we have but it sure is food for thought!!!!! and you can guess my answer on the 3 models you mentioned.................by the way from another thread here somewhere there was a suggestion of another Roy White mode with the new colour scheme  l???????? what do you think????????????

I have the full list and the relevant models list. Would be relying on you for the Donnelly models.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Niallod Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:45 pm

I have all the Donnelly ones as well James if Donie's missing some and you need them.

Niallod

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Good man Niall....thank you

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down